· Market the property
· Select a tenant in consultation with the Landlord
· Arrange preparation of the appropriate documentation: the Residential Tenancies Lease Agreement, the Condition Report, Bond Lodgement form and any other specific negotiated terms of the lease
· Provide a copy of additional documentation that may be required under Government Legislation
· Brief the Tenant/s and Landlord/s on their respective rights and duties and provide them with a booklet
· Collect the Bond and Rent in accordance with the rental Agreement
· Forward bond and appropriate documentation to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority
· Facilitate inspection of the property
· Pay authorised accounts and statutory charges
· Provide Landlord’s instruction sheet that incorporates instructions from the owner for attending to a request for maintenance and repairs. Dispersal of new rent insurance payments and any other payments
· Disburse the net rent by Overnight Electronic Funds Transfer to Landlords Account with a statement detailing all income and outgoings.
· Conduct an agreed schedule of regular inspections of the tenanted property
· Undertake regular maintenance reporting
· Administer rental reviews and lease expirations
· Prepare application and service notices in compliance with the relevant legislation and/or tenancy agreement
· Represent owner at any statutory tribunal hearings.